circumsphere in a sentence
- Any finite uniform polytope can be projected to its circumsphere to form a uniform honeycomb in spherical space.
- The nine-point circle of the general triangle has an analogue in the circumsphere of a tetrahedron's medial tetrahedron.
- For any tetrahedron there exists a sphere ( called the circumsphere ) on which all four vertices lie, and another sphere ( the insphere ) tangent to the tetrahedron's faces.
- Seven lines associated with a tetrahedron are concurrent at its centroid; its six midplanes intersect at its Monge point; and there is a circumsphere passing through all of the vertices, whose center is the circumcenter.
- It's difficult to find circumsphere in a sentence.