chartered vessel in a sentence
- Acquired in 1812, " Active " was possibly a chartered vessel.
- The chartered vessels had to be adapted for their new role.
- A chartered vessel from steam-brig " Sibir " to pick up the catch there.
- Until 1969 the only way to visit was on a private or chartered vessel.
- The market continued to be depressed, and the group had losses on the chartered vessels.
- It's difficult to find chartered vessel in a sentence.
- The " Forty-Nine " was the first chartered vessel to serve on this portion of the Columbia.
- The ship was not a Shell-chartered vessel.
- The catch at the end of the season was shipped to Honolulu or San Francisco by a chartered vessel.
- The largest fishing vessels, the deep-sea carriers ( with lengths of 90 105 m ), are mostly chartered vessels.
- It also has announced that it will phase out foreign chartered vessels operating in the country by the year 2000.
- "We aim for the highest safety standards for all our chartered vessels, foreign or U . S ., " she said.
- Hunter and some of his men returned to England aboard the chartered vessel " Waakzaamheid " after a long and arduous voyage.
- In 1961 ASN started offering container services from Preston to various ports across the Irish Sea using a number of chartered vessels.
- It was decided that the excursions for which she was used would instead be undertaken by a chartered vessel, the " St Seiriol ".
- In December 1839, again using a chartered vessel, the " Hero " under Captain Glenelg River but found no sites suitable for the Association's purposes.
More: 1 2
- chartered trading standards institute in a sentence
- chartered train in a sentence
- chartered trips in a sentence
- chartered trust in a sentence
- chartered vehicle in a sentence
- chartered west india company in a sentence
- charterer in a sentence
- charterers in a sentence
- charterhouse in a sentence
- charterhouse bank in a sentence