charter hire in a sentence
- The BDI contains route assessments based only on time-charter hire rates " USD hire paid per day ".
- RFD was once the company headquarters for Ryan International Airlines, staging many of its aircraft at the airport for charter hire.
- By not buying the ships, but chartering, the bond rating of the oil companies was not affected, because the charter hire was not recognized as debt in that time.
- A private charter hired by family members, found the vessel, from the coordinates of a NASA pilot that saw a mushroom cloud in the Gulf, and a person off the Galveston jetties that saw a ball of fire.
- In 2015, the organisation Club Concorde announced that it had raised funds of ?20 million for a static display and to buy the Concorde at Le Bourget, restore it and return it to service as a heritage aircraft for air displays and charter hire by 2019, to coincide with the 50th anniversary of Concorde's first flight.
- It's difficult to find charter hire in a sentence.