charter capital in a sentence
- ArmRosgazprom has charter capital of dlrs 270 million.
- The frozen shares represent 53 percent of Yukos'charter capital, news reports said.
- The Agency s charter capital makes RUR 30 billion ( ca USD 1 billion ).
- EADS sharers are to be delivered by Vneshekonombank to the charter capital of JSC " United Aircraft Corporation " in 2008.
- He had vetoed the parliament's attempt to prohibit campaign ads on television and radio stations with partially foreign charter capital.
- It's difficult to find charter capital in a sentence.
- Daewoo is to invest dlrs 150 million of charter capital, with more than 1.1 billion in credits to come later.
- Decision of the Board of Directors of RAO UES of Russia " charter capital of OAO " UES FGC " was set at 127 billion rubles.
- The initial plan is for dlrs 65 million to be invested in 1998 as charter capital for the joint venture that will build and operate the refinery.
- The new company had two founders : Atommash OJSC ( 85, 7 % of charter capital ) and Stepanov's EMK ( 14, 3 % ).
- Ironically, when Onexim allows its own affiliate to win the bidding at US $ 170.1 million, that amount also exceeded the affiliate's charter capital.
- He said he was unaware of the details of the agreement between Daewoo and GM, and declined to say how much of the charter capital the American company is putting up.
- However, Onexim disqualified Rossiiski Kredit's bid on the basis that the bid amount exceeded Rossiiski Kredit's charter capital ( the nominal value of its outstanding shares ).
- At the same time Stepanov, head of both companies, positions liquid assets which Atommash OJSC contributed to the charter capital of EMK-Atommash JSC as long-term investments.
- Management personnel have to disclose details of their and their related parties'ownership interests in other enterprises; the latter applies where the related-party holds more than 35 % of charter capital.
- "The Basle framework is largely in place with one difference-- Russian commercial banks can only attract private deposits up to an amount not exceeding their charter capital, " he said.
More: 1 2