chart card in a sentence
- The plotter also accepts nautical chart cards that produce an electronic map on the display screen.
- The chart cards, about the size of a credit card, but thicker, are available for the world's major waterways.
- This illustration comes from " Urania's Mirror ", a set of 32 astronomical star chart cards first published in November 1824.
- P . D . Hingley, the researcher who solved the mystery of who designed the cards a hundred and seventy years after their publication, considers them amongst the most attractive star chart cards of the many produced in the early 19th century.
- It's difficult to find chart card in a sentence.