changteh in a sentence
- A 1941 attack on Changteh backfired on Japan's own troops when 1, 700 died of cholera.
- At 36 he was also the second oldest pilot in the unit after Chennault, and distinguished himself in the battle for Changteh.
- Their capital was Yen ( Beijing ) in 350, then Ye ( Changteh ) in 357, and finally Loyang in 364.
- In addition, an American newsreel titled " Chinese troops drive Japs from Changteh " showed Chinese troops firing, with dead and captured Japanese on display.
- The "'Battle of Changde "'( "'Battle of Changteh "'; ) was a major engagement in the Second Sino-Japanese War in and around the Japan extensively used chemical weapons.
- It's difficult to find changteh in a sentence.