champagne tony in a sentence
- Chi Chi Rodriguez hopes to toast Champagne Tony Lema.
- As a result of this and Lema's dashing good looks, the press dubbed him " Champagne Tony " from that day forth.
- From then on he was known as " Champagne Tony ", and his handsome looks and vivacious personality added to the legend, such that Johnny Miller has stated that at the time of his death in 1966, Lema was second only to Arnold Palmer in fan popularity.
- Even though Pate played out the 18th hole that had given up eight eagles Saturday like someone playing in a Sunday nassau, he had a shot in his back pocket and the bogey 6 didn't prevent him from becoming the 32d champion in 32 tournaments here since Champagne Tony Lema won the old Carling World in 1965.
- It's difficult to find champagne tony in a sentence.