chamberpots in a sentence
- Philippine mythology recounts that giving newlyweds a chamberpot assures them of prosperity.
- For bodily waste he would have used a chamberpot or a commode.
- The latter was a piece of furniture designed to conceal a chamberpot from view.
- Humble undecorated items included chamberpots, colanders and small disposable ointment pots ( gallipots ), dispensed by apothecaries.
- For example, a man packing tobacco into a pipe along with pipes leaning against chamberpots symbolized sexual flirtations and intercourse.
- It's difficult to find chamberpots in a sentence.
- Next to her, Ganymede's breeches lie on the small bed adjacent to the playbill, which is slipping perilously close to the chamberpot.
- Seeing Charlie and Rob compete for the job of first footman _ mostly because the second footman has to empty the other servants'chamberpots _ is priceless.
- During the Battle of Vitoria in June 1813 the regiment captured a silver chamberpot belonging to King Joseph Bonaparte, brother of the Battle of Toulouse in April 1814.
- Invading British forces supposedly sought to use the house as a headquarters, but were driven off by Mrs . Kinsley, who emptied a chamberpot on their heads.
- Finally, as a toddler, Tristram suffered an accidental circumcision when Susannah let a window sash fall as he urinated out of the window because his chamberpot was missing.
- Basil played Dobby the house elf in the " French & Saunders " sketch " Harry Potter and the Secret Chamberpot of Azerbaijan " for " Comic Relief"
- "these bastards of journalists " who are perpetually misunderstanding his work, and such birdbrains as " the Lord Chamberpot " who are always trying to censor it.
- Agitated by the noise made by the late night clients as they left, the residents of Rue Dauphine had for sometime been enthusiastically emptying their chamberpots onto the heads of the imprudent customers.
- Dobby was voiced by Toby Jones in the film adaptations of " Comic Relief spoof, " Harry Potter and the Secret Chamberpot of Azerbaijan ", he is played by Basil Brush.
- "Harry Potter and the Secret Chamberpot of Azerbaijan ", a parody of Harry Potter, starring Dawn French as Harry Potter, Jennifer Saunders as Ron Weasley and Miranda Richardson as Hermione Granger.
More: 1 2