ceru in a sentence
- I feel someone is going to take ceru " of them.
- RPd 3 B, RRh 3 B and CeRu 3 C are examples.
- "' Patricia Ceru "'is an Experienced Elementary Substitute Teacher and Award Winning Journalist.
- "Established players in ( retirement investing ) need to take heed, " said Dennis Ceru, director of TowerGroup's online brokerage practice.
- Ceru predicts the nation's 401 ( k ) assets will double to $ 5 trillion by 2005, with the number of workers who invest rising to 68 million from 41 million.
- It's difficult to find ceru in a sentence.
- It has consultors in various congregations of the Holy See, and some religious are given special and delicate assignments, such as that of Father Ceru'and Father Soffietti who are sent to the far East to investigate and report on the difficult controversy of the Rites.