certus in a sentence
- Certus brings enhanced RTL-level visibility to FPGA-based debugging.
- Improved approaches include tools like Certus from Tektronix or EXOSTIV from Exostiv Labs.
- She is a board member of Certus, a leading Policy Think Tank in Latvia.
- In 2000, he joined Certus, an Internet start-up, dedicated to making Internet shopping safe.
- The ability to view any combination of signals is unique to Certus and breaks through one of the most critical prototyping bottlenecks.
- It's difficult to find certus in a sentence.
- Above the pediment was a marble tableau illustrating the Society's motto Amicus certus in re incerta [ a certain friend in an uncertain event ].
- Above the pediment was a marble tableau illustrating the Society's motto " Amicus certus in re incerta " ( a certain friend in uncertain times ).
- ""'Prosipho certus " "'is a species of sea snail, a marine gastropod mollusk in the family Buccinidae, the true whelks.
- ""'Atelopus certus " "'is a species of toad endangered, primarily due to the advancing wave of chytridiomycosis moving through Central America.
- Late in life, he received the Amicus Certus ( True Friend ) Award from Lutheran Social Services of Illinois and the Modern Samaritan Award from the Alexian Brothers Medical Center.
- The central figure in the statue group is the goddess of Peace and Plenty, holding a Latin motto " " Amicus certus in re incerta " " ( " A certain friend in uncertain times " ).
- In 1938 the company adopted the name " Certina ", taken from the Latin " certus ", meaning " assured ", " certain ", as their exclusive trademark for the export and marketing of their outstanding quality Swiss Made watches.
- Several of the species are important because they parasitize agricultural pests, such as the soybean aphid ( " aphelinus certus " ) or the Russian wheat aphid-" Diuraphis noxia "-( " A . albipodus"
- The seal comprised a central figure with plume and cornucopia, two subordinate figures, a castle and a rising sun . [ The Australian Imperial Forces in the Great War later adopted the Sun badge . ] At the foot of the statuary appeared the Society's motto : " Amicus Certus in Re Incerta ".
- It was in his role as president and chairman of Certus International, a publisher and developer of PC anti-virus and security software, that Tippett applied his research insights as a biochemist to the concept of computer " viruses " to develop the anti-virus software, " Vaccine, " which was later purchased by Symantec in 1992.
More: 1 2