cecil clay in a sentence
- Their father, Cecil Clay Van Manzer, adopted the stage name Clay Mantley.
- The flag of Graul's company, the 188th Pennsylvania Infantry, was carried by Cecil Clay, for which he also won the Medal of Honor.
- At the instigation of George Edwardes, he invested ?, 000 in a production of three one-act plays : his own " The Lancashire Sailor ", Weedon Grossmith's " A Commission ", and Cecil Clay's " A Pantomime Rehearsal ".
- Among them were Sergeant Richard Binder, Captain Henry H . Bingham, Captain John Gregory Bourke, Captain Cecil Clay, Private Richard Conner, Quartermaster Thomas Cripps, Captain Frank Furness, Sailor Richard Hamilton, Coal Heaver William Jackson Palmer, Captain Forrester L . Taylor, and Fireman Joseph E . Vantine.
- His last stage work was " On the March " ( 1896 ), a musical comedy in two acts, with John Crook and Frederic Clay, to a libretto by William Yardley, B . C . Stephenson and Cecil Clay, based on " In Camp " by Victoria Vokes.
- It's difficult to find cecil clay in a sentence.
- Moore left the Savoy when her commitment expired, starring in several West End Theatre pieces, including " Miss Decima " by Edmond Audran and F . C . Burnand ( replacement cast, 1891 92 ), " A Pantomime Rehearsal " by Cecil Clay ( 1892 at the Royal Court Theatre ), " The Maelstrom " ( 1892 ), Ophelia in Gilbert's " Dorothy " ( 1892 93 ).