cecil clarke in a sentence
- He was succeeded as mayor by Cecil Clarke.
- On March 6, 2001, MacDonald finished third in the byelection, losing to Progressive Conservative Cecil Clarke.
- It was originally featured on British network David Butler, it was produced by Cecil Clarke and directed by Claude Whatham.
- ""'Long Day's Journey Into Night " "'is a 1973 videotaped television adaptation of the Eugene O'Neill Peter Wood with Cecil Clarke as executive producer.
- The PLP's first successful Members of Colonial Parliament ( MCPs ) were : Mr . Arnold A . Francis ( Party Leader ), Mr . Walter N . H . Robinson ( Deputy Leader ), Mrs . Lois Browne-Evans ( Bermuda's first black elected woman Member of Parliament ) Mr . Russell Dismont, Mr . Cecil Clarke and Mrs . Dorothy Thompson.
- It's difficult to find cecil clarke in a sentence.