cecil aldin in a sentence
- He was influenced by the work of Cecil Aldin.
- Such Remount officers included the well known artists Alfred Munnings, Cecil Aldin and Lionel Edwards.
- At the suggestion of Dudley Hardy ( along with Cecil Aldin, a lifelong friend ), he studied art in Antwerp and Paris.
- Some of his students were Cecil Aldin, Lionel Edwards, Alfred Munnings, Lady Helena Gleichen, Frederic Whiting and George E . Studdy.
- On the outbreak of the Great War, he volunteered as a Remount Purchasing Officer along with his contemporaries, Cecil Aldin and Sir Alfred Munnings.
- It's difficult to find cecil aldin in a sentence.
- As an artist he is best known for his humorous stenciled prints, and hunting scenes in the Victorian style of Randolph Caldecott and above all Cecil Aldin, illustrator for Charles Dickens.
- The Kennel Club own a pastel painting by Cecil Aldin of two of Nagle's Irish Setters, the Field Trial Champions Sulhamstead Sheilin D'Or and Sulhamstead Valla D'Or.