cd4 cell count in a sentence
- The companies said the experimental drug may have reduced CD4 cell counts in some patients in the Phase 3 trials.
- They're infection fighting CD4 cell counts were 50 to 400, well below normal levels of 1, 000.
- It targets the reverse transcriptase enzyme and thereby has inhibitory effect on HIV by seemingly delaying the decrease in CD4 cell counts.
- Meanwhile, 3TC is available to AIDS patients with low CD4 cell counts whose disease is progressing despite AZT or who cannot tolerate AZT.
- Researchers claim Virodene dramatically reduced the level of HIV in patients'blood and boosted their infection-fighting CD4 cell counts within weeks.
- It's difficult to find cd4 cell count in a sentence.
- While CD4 cell counts typically replenish after effective ART, ILCs depletion is irreversible with ART initiated after the depletion despite suppression of viremia.
- Mariam's helper CD4 cell count, a measure of the capacity remaining in her immune system, was low but not desperately so.
- The FDA concluded that an increase in CD4 cell counts was an indicator of how effective the drug would be against AIDS and HIV infection.
- Formerly, the guidelines recommended starting antiretroviral treatment in HIV patients who had no AIDS symptoms when CD4 cell counts drop below 500 cells per cubic millimeter.
- Conclusions about relative effects of the drugs were based on clinical findings such as the drop in CD4 cell counts or the development of AIDS-related diseases.
- However, some research seem to suggest that immunosuppressive drugs and antiretrovirals may work synergistically to help both HIV viral loads / CD4 cell counts and prevent active rejection.
- The researchers claimed Virodene dramatically reduced the amount of virus in patients'blood and boosted their CD4 cell counts after just one to three weeks of taking the drug.
- The researchers claimed Virodene dramatically reduced the level of HIV virus in patients'blood and boosted their infection-fighting CD4 cell counts after just weeks of taking the drug.
- The risk of TB generally remains high in HIV-infected patients above the background risk of the general population even with effective immune reconstitution with ART maintaining high CD4 cell counts.
- Current WHO guidelines recommend immunization with PPV-23 for HIV patients in clinical stage 1, while the CDC recommends immunization in those with a CD4 cell count greater than 200 / ?L.
More: 1 2