casema in a sentence
- Casema had revenue of 255.7 million guilders last year.
- In the Netherlands'Casema BV connects to 2 million.
- Casema BV connects to 2 million.
- Rabobank Nederland, a Dutch bank, will take a 5 percent stake in Casema, France Telecom said.
- It said late Friday it agreed to buy Casema, the cable television business of Royal PTT Nederland NV.
- It's difficult to find casema in a sentence.
- Rabobank Nederland, a Dutch bank, agreed to acquire a 5 percent stake in Casema, France Telecom said.
- Most cable-TV firms, including Deutsche Telekom and Casema, serve consumers within a single country's borders.
- PTT said an investment of 700 million guilders over the next 10 years is needed for Casema to develop these activities.
- French broadcasting unit Telediffusion de France, Dutch cable operator Casema and stakes in a number of satellite operations are also for sale.
- "That is excellent news about Casema for France Telecom, " said Frederic Sauvegrain, an equities salesman at brokerage Oddo.
- It will compete against larger, state-owned cable-TV operations such as those of Deutsche Telekom and the Netherlands'Casema BV.
- Casema, the nation's biggest cable company, has said that most subscribers are not willing to pay extra for the new channel.
- In the Netherlands, it owns a controlling stake in the Dutchtone mobile telephone service as well as all of a Dutch cable operator called Casema.
- In August, Liberty agreed to buy Dutch cable company Casema, with 1.35 million customers, from France Telecom for $ 731 million.
- On May 16, 2008, @ Home merged with cable providers Casema and Multikabel into Ziggo, thus becoming the largest cable provider of The Netherlands.
More: 1 2