casein glue in a sentence
- The casein glue, it was said, cracked when exposed to extreme heat and / or monsoon conditions.
- It was crafted from thin sheets of Queensland pine and walnut glued under pressure with aircraft casein glue.
- The following decades of the next century witnessed the manufacture of casein glues in German and Swiss factories.
- In 1876, the first US patent ( number 183, 024 ) was issued to the Ross brothers for the production of casein glue.
- The outcome was then baptized with a water-soluble resin casein glue ( bond 484 tacky ), poured from a plant-watering can with a shower-sprinkle spout.
- It's difficult to find casein glue in a sentence.
- The process of glue lamination, using casein glue to bond the layers of timber rather than bolts, originated in Germany before being introduced to the United States in the 1920s.
- Its C of A expired again in July 1974 because its wing had been damaged by damp ( casein glue failure ) during the previous winter, when it had been left out in its closed trailer at St . Mary's Farm, Clifton, near Deddington, Oxon.
- An innovative soundproofing material called Celotex ( made of sugar cane waste and casein glue, originally used by L & K in their design of Temple Israel in Minneapolis and then at their first atmospheric theater, the Granada in Minneapolis ) contributed to its acoustics.