cardiospermum in a sentence
- The larvae have been recorded feeding on " Cardiospermum grandiflorum ".
- The larvae feed on " Cardiospermum " species, feeding from within the rolled leaves of their host plant.
- The balloon vine, also known as love-in-a-puff ( Cardiospermum halicacabum ), is an annual with delicate, finely cut leaves.
- Leave vines like moonflower ( Ipomoea alba ) for its hard fig-shaped seed pods and love-in-a-puff ( Cardiospermum halicacabum ) for papery brown seed capsules that cling all winter to their stems like little balloons.
- It's difficult to find cardiospermum in a sentence.