cardiorespiratory function in a sentence
- Sudden changes in elimination during lung or heart surgery usually imply important changes in cardiorespiratory function.
- In mild cases, cardiorespiratory function is normal, although the heart can be displaced and / or rotated.
- The resulting pictures of their brains showed that the regions that process emotion and influence cardiorespiratory function were most active during meditation.
- According to some, Jewish law defines death as a state of complete and irreversible cessation of cardiorespiratory function followed by a minimum of 5 minutes'waiting during which it is not restored ( period of time depends on custom ).
- "' Procedural sedation and analgesia "', previously referred to as "'conscious sedation "', is defined as " a technique of administering sedatives or dissociative agents with or without analgesics to induce a state that allows the patient to tolerate unpleasant procedures while maintaining cardiorespiratory function ."
- It's difficult to find cardiorespiratory function in a sentence.