cardiorespiratory fitness in a sentence
- Cardiorespiratory fitness helps improve lung and heart condition, and increases feelings of wellbeing.
- It can be cardiorespiratory fitness, strength fitness or even flexibility.
- There are many benefits of cardiorespiratory fitness.
- By restricting the user's breathing, these novel devices can improve cardiorespiratory fitness, which leads to better sport performance.
- Physicians should counsel all of their sedentary patients to become more physically active and improve their cardiorespiratory fitness.
- It's difficult to find cardiorespiratory fitness in a sentence.
- Aerobic exercise, which improves cardiorespiratory fitness, involves movement that increases the heart rate to improve the body's oxygen consumption.
- Cardiorespiratory fitness can be measured using VO2 max, a measure of the amount of oxygen the body can uptake and utilize.
- Some risk factors for perinatal brain injuries include : low birth weight, preterm birth, poor perinatal cardiorespiratory fitness, and artificial ventilation.
- After two years, the volunteers in the two groups had made comparable improvements in activity, cardiorespiratory fitness, blood pressure, and percentage of body fat.
- Lee said the advice had been based on physiological studies showing that " this level of activity was most efficient at building up cardiorespiratory fitness ."
- We have all known for a long time that cardiorespiratory fitness is good for us, but even Dr . Steven Blair, director of research at the Cooper Aerobics Center in Dallas, says he was a little surprised to find out just how good.
- According to a study published in the Journal of Physical Activity and Health, the aerobics portion of " Wii Fit " was not sufficient to maintain a heart rate of the recommended intensity ( known in sports physiology as a target heart rate ) for maintaining cardiorespiratory fitness.
- In the United States, one-third of children are overweight, the average child cholesterol rate is higher than the recommended level, only 12 percent of kids exercise enough to promote cardiorespiratory fitness and most children have at least one heart disease risk factor _ high blood pressure, elevated cholesterol, poor heart and lung endurance and obesity.