cardiac glands in a sentence
- Only cardiac glands are found here and they primarily secrete mucus.
- Cardiac glands are unique to mammals, and even then are absent in a number of species.
- Furthermore, in many non-human mammals, a portion of the stomach anterior to the cardiac glands is lined with epithelium essentially identical to that of the esophagus.
- The "'cardiac glands "'are found in the cardia of the stomach which is the part nearest to the heart, enclosing the opening where the esophagus joins to the stomach.
- It's difficult to find cardiac glands in a sentence.