carburation in a sentence
- Suzuki opted for complicated multi-stage carburation, whilst Garside choose simple carburetors.
- Many of the cars'engines were retrofitted with superchargers and multiple carburation to improve performance.
- A larger 394 cubic-inch Rocket V8 with four-barrel carburation rated at was standard on the Super 88.
- He first made one lap on his car, then moved to the vehicle of his teammate Clemente Biondetti, which had carburation problems.
- Other than the radiator grilles and the carburation there was little difference between the standard Bentley R Type and the Rolls-Royce Silver Dawn.
- It's difficult to find carburation in a sentence.
- These included a bespoke cylinder head which incorporated hemispherical combustion chambers, altered valve timing, new inlet and exhaust manifolds as well as different carburation.
- For its l935 record runs, the Meteor was fitted with special dual carburation, higher compression and camshafts to develop 400 horsepower at 4, 500 rpm.
- Despite spending nearly two minutes in the pits to rectify carburation problems, he won comfortably from Peter Williams ( Arter Matchless ) and Frank Perris on a Suzuki.
- The early R Type Continental has essentially the same engine as the standard R Type, but with modified carburation, induction and exhaust manifolds along with higher gear ratios.
- Douglas determined that the Fw 190 was superior to the Spitfire V and also concluded that the Spitfire IX was also inferior in the climb and acceleration owing to negative G carburation.
- In the late 1970s and early 1980s, Japanese vehicles, mostly early smaller Hondas ( City of Gardena also began to modify their compact Japanese cars, following similar trends that originated in Japan, such as the paint schemes, modified exhausts, and engine carburation.
- What subsequent damage was done to the air-conditioning systems of the adjacent buildings and perhaps to other air-intake systems such as, vehicle carburation systems and other similar devices, and were such damages claimable against insurance companies, should that consequential information be known?
- At first, this was a dealer-fitted option, but the last 480 Murena direct from the factory had this uprated engine as standard and these were called the Murena S . The standard carburation was via a single Solex down-draught carburettor, but S models had twin side-draught Solex carburettors.
- Other demands were largely rejected, as they reflected an unrealistic view of racing as a technology exercise despite decades of banning of technological items throughout motorsports such as Wankel engines, turbines ( used at Indianapolis in the 1960s ), and traction control, as well as the continued effectiveness ( and relative ease of policing ) of NASCAR's antiquated carburation and pushrod technology.
- However, reading the Wood gas article, it says " Wood gasifiers can power either spark ignition engines, where 100 % of the normal fuel can be replaced with little change to the carburation " The article Wood gas generator would also be a good read; it converts wood cellulose directly to wood gas to feed internal combustion engines; so literally you could feed wood into the car, and then run it.
More: 1 2