carburated in a sentence
- The JX comes with the GA14 carburated engine.
- Single Carburated, dual or single port.
- The carburated versions gave way to fuel injection in 1992, while the sports version was retired in 1996.
- In the Philippines there are projects to convert carburated two-stroke engines to direct-injected via Envirofit technology.
- The city-street oriented TU250 Volty featured a 17-horsepower 249cc 2-valve single-cylinder carburated engine.
- It's difficult to find carburated in a sentence.
- This has a single carburated version of the 1294 cc engine with, making it considerably less powerful than its French contemporaries.
- These were followed by 23 " P-26C " s, with carburated R-1340-33s and modified fuel systems.
- The original home market version originally offered a carburated JIS at 5500 rpm, later power output fluctuated around 52-55 PS.
- This engine was an Autodelta hand made conversion based on Alfa Sei 2.5 carburated engines enlarged to 93x72mm bore / stroke.
- There is no carburated version of the engine, which would have been designated O-720 and therefore the base model is the IO-720.
- The 2-liter M was still on offer along with a turbocharged version the M-TEU . The carburated 5M engine was also available in certain markets.
- In the domestic Japanese market, the car was originally carburated ( 80 PS JIS at 5500 rpm, at 3500 rpm ) and went on sale in June 1984.
- Its engine was the 1, 490 cc carburated boxer, revised to put out at 6, 000 rpm; front brake discs were vented and the gearing shorter.
- It was available as a normally aspirated carburated version or with Honda's own PGM-FI fuel injection as one of a very few turbocharged engines built by Honda.
- It produces at 5100 rpm and at 3200 rpm with 9.5 : 1 compression in the carburated model, at 5700 rpm and at 3300 rpm in the fuel injected model.
More: 1 2