capital in general in a sentence
- The oil crisis of 1973 74 made the government even more aware of Malaysia's dependence on foreign oil and foreign capital in general.
- Of all sources provided, Taipei was stated as either the Provisional Capital or just Capital in general but not specifically if it's the official capital or not.
- In " Imperialism : the Highest Stage of Capitalism ", Lenin wrote; " the twentieth century marks the turning point from the old capitalism to the new, from the domination of capital in general to the domination of finance capital ".
- In addition to guarding the capital in general, ISAF forces will help a new, specially trained Afghan National Guard unit to protect the city next week during the loya jirga, the grand council meeting to pick a transitional government for Afghanistan.
- He asserts only that " capital in general " as an abstract social power, or as a property claim to surplus value, is indifferent to particular use-values-what matters in this financial relation is only whether more value can be appropriated through the exchanges that occur.
- It's difficult to find capital in general in a sentence.