canine diseases in a sentence
- To protect the wolves from canine diseases, dogs are not allowed in any part of the park, including the adjacent waters.
- Contributing factors to the breed's decline include the increasing popularity of snowmobiles for transportation and the spread of infectious canine diseases.
- While unvaccinated dogs are still the prey of deadly and dangerous diseases, many of the historically fatal canine diseases have been brought under control.
- For the past 20 years, Patterson has maintained a database now listing 370 genetic disorders in dogs, with 5 to 10 new ones added each year . ( By comparison, there are some 5, 000 identified human genetic disorders . ) Like behavioral and physical characteristics, those canine diseases and the responsible mutations tend to segregate according to breed, with many prone to more than one affliction.
- It's difficult to find canine diseases in a sentence.