call sharing in a sentence
- Or, call Share The Harvest at ( 979 ) 922-8405.
- The changes reflect the intensifying competition in the fast-food industry as marketers jostle one another for what they call share of stomach.
- So as that juice drink brand enters its fourth summer, its parent, the Coca-Cola Company, is intensifying efforts to gain what the beverage industry calls share of mouth.
- So as that juice drink brand enters its fourth summer, its parent, the Coca-Cola Co ., is intensifying efforts to gain what the beverage industry calls share of mouth.
- As well as their stress call and fighting call, they emit a " Hon " call ( contact call between male-female pairs ), " Ki " and " Kiu " calls ( more excited contact calls that identify the caller ), and a " Kea " call ( a loud call shared between males in adjacent territories ).
- It's difficult to find call sharing in a sentence.
- He emphasised, " as had no pope before him, the pope's " plenitudo potestatis " ( " fullness of power " ) within the Church . " Since the Church comprised the whole of mankind, medieval jurists were accustomed to what we might call shared sovereignty, and freely accepted that the pope had a concurrent jurisdiction with temporal sovereigns.