call attempt in a sentence
- *Leaky Bucket gapping creates a queue into which new call attempts are placed.
- Call attempts are counted on the phone company's digital network.
- Angry about what they they call attempts to " gut"
- Such calls are classified as failed call attempts.
- It is assumed that call attempts arrive following a Poisson process, so call arrival instants are independent.
- It's difficult to find call attempt in a sentence.
- In telecommunications a call attempt invokes a call setup procedure, which, if successful, results in a connected call.
- The renewed fighting prompted the resistance commander, Gen . Nhek Bunchhay, to call attempts to hold cease-fire talks meaningless.
- The phone company reported more than 27 million phone call attempts had been made, peaking at 120, 000 a minute.
- Media organizations in many former Soviet republics have faced tax probes and legal troubles in recent years that journalists call attempts to stifle dissent.
- Using statistical models based on Neural Networks to represent the potential outcomes of an outbound call attempt, companies can meet and exceed these regulations.
- Cambodian government troops renewed attacks Friday on resistance forces near the Thai border, prompting the resistance commander to call attempts to hold cease-fire talks meaningless.
- It is also possible for a mobile to implicitly register, where the TSC will update its registration records when the mobile makes a call attempt.
- Each call attempt has an origination end and a termination end, both to the multi-span call as well as for each span within that multi-span call routing.
- R2 register signalling is a family of protocols that govern the conveyance of addressing information during the addressing phase and how the call attempt turned out during the disposition phase.
- "In the first five minutes after midnight, we saw 1.2 million call attempts, and all but one went through on the first attempt, " said AT & T spokesman Mike Granieri.
More: 1 2