call at a port in a sentence
- For example, if a ship makes an authorised call at a port, but stays on to trade or break bulk, this action may amount to a deviation.
- He gave the example of how a Japanese liner will call at a port in this region, unload some of its cargo, and then head off to either Europe or the US.
- The statement also said a direct call at a port in the Shenzhen area in China is under study as well, but is subject to approval by the appropriate authorities before the commencing of any liner business.
- In 1999, European Union legislation outlawed the sale of duty-free goods on ferry cruises within the EU, but 舕and's tax privileges provide a legal exemption for ships that call at a port in 舕and.
- "It's not a case that an owner is trying to avoid anything, but if it's picking up fuel, oil in Russia in this case, then it's not going to call at a port in Europe on the way through, " the spokesman said on condition of anonymity.
- It's difficult to find call at a port in a sentence.