call area in a sentence
- Barrack huts lay beyond the roll call area, radiating from the gate.
- The best policy is to call areas ahead and ask about glades specifically.
- People will call Area E ( police station ) if they see something suspicious.
- "' The New Penny "'is a gay pub in The Calls area of Leeds, West Yorkshire.
- Health care providers may call areas of endometriosis by different names, such as implants, lesions, or nodules.
- It's difficult to find call area in a sentence.
- A mast stood in the centre of the roll-call area bearing loudspeakers through which orders were delivered.
- The area code is mentioned in " " premium " phone call area code in the North American Numbering Plan.
- Call area landings and tackle shops to find out where salmon are hitting and what sportfishing boats are targeting them.
- For the fiscal year ended Dec . 3, 1995, there were 18 franchisees, which the company calls area developers, of Boston Market restaurants.
- Different zones were located around one central roll-call area, the size of which was later reduced as the SS created a neighbouring vegetable patch.
- Latino and African-American officers said they were so badmouthed and degraded by Marquardt, sometimes with racial epithets, that they call Area E a " plantation ."
- Motorcycle officer Scott Duquette and Capt . Rick Howe asked dispatchers to call area marine rescue groups for help _ then spotted the mass of cyclists.
- The camp perimeter is, approximately, an equilateral triangle with a semi circular roll call area centered on the main entrance gate in the boundary running northeast to southwest.
- Since 1 November 2009 callsigns in the VK9 region have been treated the same as all other call areas, and individual islands are no longer designated by a special letter.
- The roll call area was also used as a drill and exercise area, where prisoners had to jump up and down at 4.30 am to the sound of a drum.
More: 1 2