by deputy in a sentence
- The request is now being considered by Deputy Attorney General Eric Holder.
- The State Department delegation was led by Deputy Assistant Secretary Jonathan Winer.
- The signing was witnessed by Deputy Prime Minister Datuk Seri Anwar ibrahim.
- The event was witnessed by Deputy Finance Minister Datuk Wong See Wah.
- Wilder said anyone caught by deputies nabbing a SpongeBob will be prosecuted.
- It's difficult to find by deputy in a sentence.
- The signing was witnessed by Deputy Transport Minister Datuk Mohd Ali Rastam.
- His speech was read by Deputy Finance Minister Datuk Dr Afifudin Omar.
- The report also found that shootings by deputies are on the rise.
- The proposal was approved Tuesday only by deputies from the ruling coalition.
- Fujimori was greeted at the Hamburg airport by Deputy Mayor Erhard Ritterhaus.
- Kimberly Burch was asked on videotape by Deputy District Attorney Alan Carter.
- The event was opened by Deputy Prime Minister Datuk Seri Anwar Ibrahim.
- The United States was represented by Deputy Secretary of State Strobe Talbott.
- The extradition of Martinovic was confirmed by Deputy Justice Minister Snjezana Bagic.
- He is almost certain to be succeeded by Deputy President Thabo Mbeki.