by chemical treatment in a sentence
- It is also possible to control Legionella risks by chemical treatment of the water.
- Rust was removed by chemical treatment, repairs were made, it was repainted, and the light was cleaned.
- Cross-Linking is the interconnection of adjacent long molecules with networks of bonds induced by chemical treatment or Electron Beam treatment.
- Instead of excavation or extraction for above-ground treatment or disposal, tetrachloroethylene contamination has been successfully remediated by chemical treatment or bioremediation.
- Under aerobic conditions, " Pseudomonas fluorescens " can co-metabolize TCE . Soil and ground water contamination by TCE has also been successfully remediated by chemical treatment and extraction.
- It's difficult to find by chemical treatment in a sentence.
- Chiang and his colleagues determined how to insert the correct genes in aspens to halve the lignin content _ which has to be isolated during papermaking by chemical treatments _ and increase paper-strengthening cellulose by up to 15 percent.