by appointment to her majesty the queen in a sentence
- It has been making paint for more than 200 years and is Holder of the Royal Warrant by Appointment to Her Majesty the Queen.
- Q : The label on a bottle of J & B scotch says " By Appointment to Her Majesty the Queen ."
- A : Queen Elizabeth probably enjoys this dressing on her salads, too, since the bottle bears the official royal seal : " By Appointment to her Majesty the Queen ."
- This allows John Lewis Reading to display The Queen's coat of arms, together with the words " By Appointment to Her Majesty The Queen, Suppliers of Household and Fancy Goods ", on the store's building, vehicles and stationery.
- It's difficult to find by appointment to her majesty the queen in a sentence.