burst away in a sentence
- But somehow he burst away from those tacklers for 13 yards and a first down.
- A short time later, Roba burst away and the rest of the runners couldn't maintain contact.
- Okayo burst away and no one followed.
- A try James Dalton started things when he burst away from a congested pack to bull over the line.
- On the anchor leg, Francena McCorory burst away from the handoff, extending the lead to 10 metres and discouraging a challenge.
- It's difficult to find burst away in a sentence.
- A short time after Pippig fell back, Roba burst away and the rest of the runners were unable to keep up.
- Then entering the final straightaway, Peintre Celebre burst away from the field while Hellissio was sixth, less than a length behind third.
- Tiny Sileshe Sihen burst away, and raced away from the favored Kenyan Sammy Kipketer to triumph in a games record 27 : 42.13.
- They did get fast, for an octopus can burst away by taking water into its mantle and squirting it out through its siphon.
- After falling behind 14-12, the Greek team burst away with a 23-13 run, fueled with three-points by Fragiskos Alvertis, Nikolaos Economou and Tanis Stavrakopoulos.
- Tiny Sileshe Sihen burst away, and raced away from the favored Kenyan Sammy Kipketer to triumph in a games record 27 : 42 . 13.
- Patrice Loko burst away with the ball from a trio of defenders and sent it a hard shot to the top of the net to make it 2-1.
- In the final kilometre, he burst away to take the lead and the gold medal, setting a national and championship record time of 58 : 59 in the process.
- Asiago, who is from Kisii, a mountainous area in western Kenya, burst away from the rest of the pack as early as Mile 1, opposite the American Museum of Natural History.
- Miami's burst away from Temple's tight defensive grip began when the Owls ( 2-6, 1-4 Big East ) were caught with 12 players on the field in a fourth-and-1 at their 26-yard-line.
More: 1 2