buero in a sentence
- He was elected to the seat vacated by Antonio Buero Vallejo.
- Spanish playwright Antonio Buero Vallejo and poet Alvaro Mutis of Colombia were finalists for the prize.
- He knew writer as escritores como Antonio Buero Vallejo, and Antonio de Hoyos y Vinent.
- It is based on the play " Un So馻dor Para Un Pueblo " by Antonio Buero Vallejo.
- Buero Vallejo is also survived by one of their two sons; their other son died in a car accident some years ago.
- It's difficult to find buero in a sentence.
- It is based on " Un so馻dor para un pueblo " ( A dreamer for the people ) by Antonio Buero Vallejo.
- Performances of the play itself in the US are rare; for example, none of Buero Vallejo's plays has been presented on Broadway.
- Buero Vallejo's most recent work was " Mision en el pueblo desierto " ( " Mission in an Empty Village " ).
- She was part of the production of En la ardiente oscuridad by Antonio Buero Vallejo, which had its triumphant premier in December 1950 at the Teatro Mar韆 Guerrero.
- Other translations and adaptations include works by Calderon de la Barca, Lope de Vega, Antonio Buero Vallejo, and contemporary dramatists Veronica Musalem, Abilio Estevez, and Silvia Pelaez.
- Buero Vallejo, whose work was distinguished by a commitment to freedom and justice, was among a small circle of Spanish intellectuals who remained in Spain as dissidents during the Franco dictatorship.
- One of Buero Vallejo's stage effects in this play is the darkening of the theater during a crucial conversation between Ignacio and Carlos to simulate for the audience the experience of blindness.
- It was a " lost chance to do something interesting in Europe, " said Lo Breier, a partner in the graphic design and advertising agency Buero X, based Vienna and Hamburg.
- Rylan is one of the artists featured in " Totally Wired, " a documentary about Andreas Schneider's infamous boutique electronic musical instrument shop,'Schneider's Buero', in Berlin.
- Eug閚io de Andrade was also translator of works by Federico Garc韆 Lorca, Antonio Buero Vallejo, the classical Greek poet Sappho ( " Poemas e Fragmentos " in 1974 ), and also of works by Yannis Ritsos, Ren?Char, and Jorge Luis Borges.
More: 1 2