bromoacetic acid in a sentence
- Iodoacetic acid is more toxic than bromoacetic acid and much more toxic than chloroacetic acid.
- It is the ethyl ester of bromoacetic acid and is prepared in two steps from acetic acid.
- Bromoacetic acid and its esters are widely used building blocks in organic synthesis, for example in pharmaceutical chemistry.
- In the acylation step a haloacetic acid, typically bromoacetic acid activated by diisopropylcarbodiimide reacts with the amine of the previous residue.
- "' Bromoacetic acid "'is the chemical compound with the formula CH 2 BrCO 2 H . This colorless solid is a relatively strong alkylating agent.
- It's difficult to find bromoacetic acid in a sentence.
- His work included studies on serum proteins, the action of bromoacetic acid on muscle, the toxicity of chloroform, and the metabolic oxidation of alcohols and fatty acids.