bridged circuit in a sentence
- The resistance can be set using a bridge circuit.
- To measure such resistances, requires a bridge circuit designed to work with four terminal resistances.
- Most common application is as a null indicating instrument in AC bridge circuits and current comparators.
- Bridge circuits were a common way of measuring component values by comparing them to known values.
- Earlier, Meacham had used light bulbs in bridge circuits to stabilize and linearize oscillators in 1938.
- It's difficult to find bridged circuit in a sentence.
- The "'Wien bridge "'is a type of bridge circuit that was developed by Max Wien in 1891.
- Hello, I was looking at the Wheatstone Bridge circuit wiki : Wheatstone _ bridge and I'm a little confused.
- Bridge circuits could be used with standard voltage cells, standard resistances, inductances or capacitances to measure or adjust other secondary standards.
- There are bridge circuits that are not rectifiers; and there are talk ) 00 : 15, 7 December 2013 ( UTC)
- At the time of the Wien bridge's invention, bridge circuits were a common way of measuring component values by comparing them to known values.
- He began traveling the bridge circuit many years ago, en route to becoming a life master in 1988 at age 11, the youngest ever.
- Blubaugh, known on the bridge circuit for his long-running criticism of the league, was barred from formal competition for 19 months for allegedly cheating.
- A : Michael Shalhoub, born April 10, 1932, in Alexandria, Egypt, is Omar Sharif of the silver screen and Omar Sharif of the bridge circuit.
- Schering is remembered for invention of the Schering Bridge, which is an AC bridge circuit used to measure capacitance and the dissipation factor of capacitors.
- Series PDM modulators are used in solid state transmitters also, but the circuits are somewhat more complex, using push pull or bridge circuits for the RF section.
More: 1 2