bridged amplifier in a sentence
- For bridged amplifiers, damping factor is cut in half.
- Because a bridge amplifier operates in mono mode, a second identical amplifier is required for stereo operation.
- Feed lines run from a " bridge amplifier " inside the distribution amplifier to taps that are placed in front of a section of close together homes.
- In 1971, the grounded bridge amplifier design was invented by Crown, allowing greater output power without increasing amplifier size and also gave lower distortion, less thermal stress and greater reliability.
- It's difficult to find bridged amplifier in a sentence.