bridgeburg in a sentence
- Community centres : Fort Erie, Bridgeburg and Ridgeway.
- Sutherland died of heart failure at Bridgeburg, Ontario in 1930 and was buried at Beechwood Cemetery in Ottawa.
- Fort Erie is also home to other commercial core areas ( Bridgeburg, Crystal Beach ) as a result of the 1970 amalgamation of Bertie Township and the village of Crystal Beach with Fort Erie.
- The Grand Trunk Railway built the International Railway Bridge in 1873, bringing about a new town, originally named Victoria and subsequently renamed to Bridgeburg, north of the original settlement of Fort Erie.
- It's difficult to find bridgeburg in a sentence.