breeding cage in a sentence
- Breeding cages need a feed trough and a water trough.
- The company has another 200 monkeys in breeding cages on Key Lois and agreed to give the island to the state by the end of 2012.
- "Ola has been kept in the breeding cage the entire time, " he said, adding that for Ola, who has experienced more freedom, " it's cruel ."
- Breeding cages should be 400mm x 400mm x 500mm, or these birds can be housed in "'colonies "', or have in some cases been " kept at liberty ".
- One hundred coypus, small mammals with a body like a beaver's and a long, rat-like tail, have been recaptured after escaping from their breeding cages, but officials said Thursday that owners are threatening to release more because they are failing to generate income.
- It's difficult to find breeding cage in a sentence.
- The Brussels Tourist Office, Grand'Place, ( 32-2 ) 513-8940, will tell you how to find the museums of fencing, chalcography ( engraving on copper and brass ), breeding cages, Belgian endives and the Brussels sewers ( complete with a visit to the nether world ).