breech end in a sentence
- Ignition was through a copper lined vent at the breech end of the gun.
- Additional support is provided to the breech end of the gun barrel by the finned cooling jacket.
- The A tube was closed at the breech end by a wrought iron cup screwed into it.
- Early hand cannons used a simple stick fitted into a socket in the breech end to provide a handle.
- Casimir Lefaucheux of Paris decided in 1832 to patent a breechloader where the barrel hinged downwards to reveal the breech ends.
- It's difficult to find breech end in a sentence.
- Then, the breech end of the hot barrel swings out and can be removed by elevating or twisting the gun.
- To the breech end is fitted a base cap, within which is secured a firing pin protruding into the barrel.
- As the gun was balanced for ease of movement by the gunner, much of the breech end was behind the trunnions.
- The magazine holds the top round directly behind the barrel's breech end so only a slight feed ramp is needed.
- The breech end was further modified by being machined out so that it could accommodate a gas check seat liner locking ring.
- The receiver was capped at the breech end, and had a fixed firing pin placed to strike the primer of the shell.
- Other modifications of boga are introduced such as firing round projectiles which can be used as a weapon and pet bottles as breech end.
- The base cap of the tube is hollowed and threaded to screw onto the breech end of the tube which it thereby seals against gas leakage.
- Mod 2, for Mark 6, 7, and 9 gun mounts, was similar but with cut off the breech end of the gun.
- It fires from a " closed bolt " position meaning that when it fires the bolt is secured into the breech end of the barrel with a paintball loaded.
More: 1 2