bredy in a sentence
- The inhabitants then used the church at Long Bredy for burials.
- Thomas Hodges was the son of Thomas Hodges of Bredy, Dorset.
- It features as Port Bredy in the fictional Wessex of Thomas Hardy's novels.
- Grant married Marcia, daughter of the Reverend J . Richards, of Long Bredy, Dorset.
- The last rector of the chapel was Roger Bond who was appointed to it, along with Little Bredy in 1531.
- It's difficult to find bredy in a sentence.
- Diarrhea is spreading _ both Ali and Bredy's children are sick _ and there is a risk of cholera outbreaks.
- The environs of Long Bredy have some prehistoric history, including a burial chamber known as The Grey Mare and her Colts.
- Hamad Karem Bredy complained as he watched women in enveloping black cloaks filing buckets and tin basins with water from a leaking pipe in Nasiriyah.
- The chapel of St James then came to the Mellers of Little Bredy who sold the tithes and part of the glebe to the Michels.
- Meller was the son of Sir Robert Meller of Little Bredy and his wife Dorothy Bailie daughter of Harry Bailie of the Isle of Wight.
- The name is not unique; there was a monolith with the same name recorded in the nineteenth century by antiquarian Charles Warne at Long Bredy in Dorset.
- He is commemorated on the War Memorial at Long Bredy in Dorset, close to Kingston Russell House, which had been purchased by his father in 1913.
- Haitian journalist Bredy Alexandre, however, said he saw the crowd grow aggressive and eventually it was broken up by the sound of gunshots from an unknown location.
- "We hear that they are going to help us, but we have yet to see it, " said Hamad Bredy, who was among the crowd collecting water.
- Bridport features as'Port Bredy'in the fictional'Wessex'of Thomas Hardy's novels, and is the setting for Eden Phillpotts'1918 novel " The Spinners ".
More: 1 2