breaking property in a sentence
- Ultraviolet light has the same bond-breaking properties, which is why things fade in the sun.
- The chromosome breaking property has been shown to come from pairs of closely positioned elements, reviewed by Huang and Dooner 2008.
- One reported on direct observation of the predicted density modulation of the stripe phase using Bragg reflection, establishing a system with the relevant symmetry breaking properties.
- "It should not matter whether . . . an unlocked door or open window enables officers to execute an unannounced entry without breaking property, or, as is more common, the physical characteristics of the doors and windows make it necessary for officers to break property to enter, " the Justice Department says.
- It's difficult to find breaking property in a sentence.