breaking power in a sentence
- Walking home, she burns almost all of downtown Chamberlain by breaking power lines and exploding gas stations.
- Tram no . 24 up Eidsvolls gate could not handle the leaves, and started sliding backwards without breaking power.
- The path breaking power of L1 grammar is not dependent on the fact that both languages share similar grammatical features.
- In Finland the regions of Savo, were particularly affected, with the storm felling many trees and breaking power lines.
- Gov . George W . Bush, too, wasn't shy to use his lawmaking-or-breaking powers.
- It's difficult to find breaking power in a sentence.
- Backup goalie Peter Skudra made 32 saves and Daniel Sedin scored a tie-breaking power-play goal in the third period.
- Also not returning is Lawrence Phillips, whose skill as a game-breaking power runner was exceeded only by his off-field legal problems.
- This block-breaking power and other useful abilities leaves a use for such projectiles throughout the game, even when more powerful projectiles are obtained.
- In Massachusetts, ice accumulations reached three-fourths of an inch ( 2 cms ) in some areas, weighing down limbs and breaking power lines.
- Snow blanketed much of the Middle East on Saturday, freezing Israeli-Palestinian negotiations, breaking power lines in Lebanon and putting the chill on Syrian demonstrators.
- But industry executives and technical experts say it is not beyond the code-breaking power of the supercomputers used by the National Security Agency and other intelligence organizations.
- "With the kind of winter we've started with, we can't rule out ice storms breaking power lines and leaving furnaces inoperative,"
- At times it flew only about 10 feet ( three meters ) above the ground, breaking power lines and causing at least three poles to fall, Fonnesbeck said.
- Some players removed the rubber eraser, forming the metal clamp into an edged point that was able to concentrate the cutting, sawing, and breaking power for each strike.
More: 1 2