breaking plant in a sentence
- But up in town was what we used to call an egg-breaking plant where they made powdered eggs.
- At least one source claims that, in 1873, coal breaking plants were found only at anthracite mines in Pennsylvania.
- In the midst of his spreading, Loren noticed the egg-breaking plant had barrels of old raw eggs not fit for human consumption.
- However, changing demand for coal in the post-World War II era led to the abandonment and consolidation of many coal breaking plants.
- Wise was a strong advocate of good quality stone ballast, and he developed a quarry near Ballymoney where he installed the latest stone-breaking plant.
- It's difficult to find breaking plant in a sentence.
- In the typical coal breaking plant at the beginning of the 20th century, the coal entered the plant at the upper floor and slid down a gently inclined " picker table " where breaker boys removed obvious impurities such as rocks and large pieces of slate and threw them down chutes to the culm pile.