bottle case in a sentence
- And there is usually a 10 percent discount on a 12-bottle case.
- Many retailers offer a 10 percent discount on a 12-bottle case.
- Whether two bottles or a full 12-bottle case, this is something that will surely please.
- The buyer paid 9, 350 pounds ( $ 14, 025 ) for a 12-bottle case.
- A 12-bottle case of wine holds 60 to 72 glasses of wine ( or 96 3-ounce servings ).
- It's difficult to find bottle case in a sentence.
- The site typically sells a 24-bottle case of drinks for $ 39.95 and tacks on another $ 20 or so for shipping.
- The site typically sells a 24-bottle case of drinks for $ 39 . 95 and tacks on another $ 20 or so for shipping.
- Sales of the first two vintages were restricted to one 12-bottle case a customer, but many buyers had to be content with a single bottle.
- But you can order the dressings ( $ 2.95 for an 8-ounce bottle or $ 36 for a 12-bottle case plus shipping ) at 423-266-0290.
- But you can order the dressings ( $ 2 . 95 for an 8-ounce bottle or $ 36 for a 12-bottle case plus shipping ) at 423-266-0290.
- Five years ago, the problem of corked wines was serious, with some distributors and retailers claiming to find a corked bottle in almost every other 12-bottle case.
- To force the issue, Crillon is mixing the labels randomly in every 12-bottle case, so retailers and restaurants ordering the wine will have little choice but to promote the multisexual message.
- With today's modern technology a 750 millilitre " light " bottle not only weighs half that of its premium quality counterpart, but takes up to eight per cent less space per 12-bottle case.
- A 12-bottle case of 1996 Lafite, one of the rarest and most sought-after Bordeaux wines, cost 1, 100 pounds ( $ 1, 760 ) at its initial offering, up about 46 percent from the 1995 vintage.
- Romero will receive a free stay at a log cabin at Sorensen's Resort in Hope Valley near South Tahoe, a two-bottle case of wine from Sebastiani, and a library of six of my outdoors books from Foghorn Press.
More: 1 2