book cases in a sentence
- Only a few book cases are knocked over.
- This setup contained classrooms that had movable walls and / or book cases separating them.
- In house next door, Willardson found dozens of book cases with hundreds of paper files.
- What is the best wood use to build some quality built-in book cases in my basement?
- At the north end is a central black marble fireplace with surrounding high timber mantle with central mirror and flanking book cases.
- It's difficult to find book cases in a sentence.
- He said the inside of the building was heavily damaged and littered with shattered glass, broken doors, hinges and toppled book cases.
- They lugged teddy bears, Snoop Doggy Dogg posters, bicycles, ice skates, book cases, a surf board and, of course, stereos.
- His books are still there, though the decorators, Sandler-Dick Associates of Newton, have taken off the glass doors of the book cases.
- The bottomless question was : " What is the best wood use to build some quality built-in book cases in my basement ?"
- He sat alone with the host on a round black stage, surrounded by a circle of towering empty book cases and three massive walls of television screens.
- There are book cases in the south and east corner of the room with prayer beads, wooden stands and a clock for prayer time on the southern wall.
- The building currently houses the Government and Law department, giving students access to the Kirby library, with its twenty-foot ceilings and oak-paneled book cases.
- This high level of customer service of being able to book cases on short notice is one reason ambulatory surgery centers typically have lower OR utilization than big city hospitals.
- Typically, the greater the " operating room utilization ", the less the convenience ( able to book cases when desired ) as defined by surgeons and patients.
- He made alterations, including a fixed stage for rehearsal and a fixed desk at which he wrote, and added interior paneling, wrought ironwork, a staircase and book cases.
More: 1 2