booji boy in a sentence
- The name Booji Boy comes from the character created by Devo.
- This mix features a new vocal track by Booji Boy.
- Booji Boy has been featured in the band's visual imagery throughout their career.
- The film ends with a scene of Booji Boy being stabbed and his mask removed.
- Booji Boy has traits of a simian child and typically wears an orange nuclear protection suit.
- It's difficult to find booji boy in a sentence.
- Their first two music videos, " theatrical characters, such as Booji Boy and the Chinaman.
- All the band members wear clear face masks, except for Mark Mothersbaugh, who appears in his Booji Boy mask.
- Their most famous performance was with Mark Mothersbaugh as Booji Boy singing the DEVO song " U Got Me Bugged ".
- The " Jocko Homo " segment begins with Booji Boy running through a parking lot off of Front Street in Cuyahoga Falls.
- The Booji Boy Records single version contains both the " O-Hi-O ! " and the " God made man " bridge.
- The booklet of the game claims that the Boys'true last name was Rothwell and that Booji Boy's true name was Craig Allen Rothwell.
- He had kept a supply of Booji Boy masks for several years, but due to improper storage, many of them ended up ruined from dry rot.
- It seems to originate from the 1979 Devo film,'The Men Who Make the Music', where it is used by the character Booji Boy.
- The single was played on the Dr . Demento Show by special guest DJ Mark Mothersbaugh of Devo ( in character as Booji Boy ) on 19 October 1980.
- In 2007, Taylor and Hot Chip produced a two-song album, Doubleshaw, as Booji Boy High under the pseudonyms, Georgios Panayiotou and Mother Markzbow.
More: 1 2