booie in a sentence
- In 1905, a new Booie State School was erected.
- Booie State School closed in 1963.
- The area around Nanango was first settled by Europeans in 1847 by John Borthwick and William Oliver from Booie, Broadwater and Nanango.
- In June 1954, Booie hit the news after local boys claimed to have seen a two-legged monster in a cave.
- In 1903, the year that the Shire of Nanango was formed, the Booie had begun carting their cream to Wondai earlier that year.
- It's difficult to find booie in a sentence.
- The Booie Range, home to several wineries and cellar doors, lies immediately north-east of the town and the Bunya Mountains about to the south-west.
- Earlier settlements such as Booie ( 1882 ), Taabinga Village ( 1892 ) and Coolabunia ( 1879 ) could not compete with Kingaroy's proximity to the railway.