bioanthropology in a sentence
- In 1999, Beckett, along with Conlogue, co-founded the Bioanthropology Research Institute at Quinnipiac University.
- Robert is a senior lecturer in bioanthropology for the School of Archaeology and Anthropology at the Australian National University in Canberra.
- Following his studies into the Chiribaya ethnic group was went by the name of " Investigador asociado centro Mallqui " ( The Bioanthropology Foundation Peru ), Ilo Peru ".
- Most of the 2 million pound ( dlrs 3.2 million ) cost was paid by her Bioanthropology Foundation, based on the Isle of Man off the British mainland.
- Dr . Guillen, a Peruvian on the staff of the Bioanthropology Foundation, an international organization based in Britain that studies ancient human remains, said that investigation of the bodies and their furnishings over the next five years should yield insights into the interactions between the Inca and Chachapoya cultures.
- It's difficult to find bioanthropology in a sentence.