bigamously in a sentence
- The supposed widower, Harold Oakeshott, later married again, bigamously.
- On August 10, 1946, Hubbard bigamously married Sara, while still married to Polly.
- He had planned to bigamously marry Simone Banarjee, having told her he had terminal leukemia.
- In 1906 he remarried ( possibly bigamously ), to Jean Alexander, daughter of Joseph Crawhall.
- On 25 October 1858, Mary married Percy Rollo Brett ( possibly bigamously ) at Dunolly, Victoria.
- It's difficult to find bigamously in a sentence.
- Upon tracking them down to a harbor in bigamously married Sara and went on to found Dianetics and Scientology.
- "' Arnold Henry Swain "'was a pet shop owner who bigamously married Emily Bishop in 1980.
- The accusation was based on the testimony of bigamously married a 69-year-old guest-house proprietress, Emma Nugent.
- Seven months before that, on 4 September 1943, Blythe had bigamously " married " Virginia Dell Cassidy of Bodcaw, Arkansas.
- For some reason, he became estranged from his wife whereupon Colburn bigamously married Elizabeth Suzanna Browning from London in New York in September 1860.
- He wooed Helen Matheson, the 21-year-old daughter of his landlady and married her, bigamously, on 18 February 1890.
- Although he already has a wife in Boston, Jorgenson bigamously marries Mimi to get his hands on the large divorce settlement Wynant provides for her.
- Frederick and Mary Ann were bigamously married on 17 September 1870 at St Andrew's, Newcastle Upon Tyne and their son Robert was born early in 1871.
- In 1986, it was revealed that throughout all the convoluted events of the past several years, Asa had been bigamously married to another woman, Pamela Stuart.
- He persuaded her to marry him bigamously and then to live with him in obscurity first on the Continent, then in Britain, and finally in the United States.
More: 1 2