benzylisoquinoline alkaloid in a sentence
- Benzylisoquinoline alkaloids include aporphines and oxoaporphines, as well as derivatives of morphinans.
- This enzyme participates in benzylisoquinoline alkaloid biosynthesis.
- Typical natural products found in this genus are benzylisoquinoline alkaloids such as magnoflorine and the structurally related alkaloid berberine.
- "' Berberine "'is a quaternary ammonium salt from the protoberberine group of benzylisoquinoline alkaloids.
- There are other recent examples of the use of aryl iodides for the preparation of intermediates under typical Sonogashira conditions, which, after cyclization, yield natural products such as benzylisoquinoline or indole alkaloids An example is the synthesis of the benzylisoquinoline alkaloids ( + )-( S )-laudanosine and ( )-( S )-xylopinine.
- It's difficult to find benzylisoquinoline alkaloid in a sentence.
- Gunnerales characters shared with the core of the eudicots are cyanogenesis via phenylalanine, metabolic pathways of isoleucine or valine, presence of the DNA sequence of PI-dB motif, 9 and is common to suffer a small deletion in the sequence of 18S ribosomal DNA . The characters which it shares with the core of eudicotyledons, and also with Buxales and Trochodendrales are : absence of benzylisoquinoline alkaloids, " euAP3 " + " TM6 " genes ( gene duplication " paleoAP3 " : Class B ), and loss of the mitochondrial gene " rps2 ".